Saturday, April 2, 2011

Obsessed With thw Sky

So I am pretty obsessed with shooting the sky.It is Gods creation and never the same.The shapes,sizes and colors.I am never without my camera and am still learning.This cloud formation really captivated me.In my opinion when you look at something and say : that would make a beautiful picture" you have it in your blood.


The sun shinning through are some of my favorites. I like to call this one God's eye.As it is showing through storm clouds.It appeared out of nowhere and didn't last very long.

See all the shades with the blue sky behind it? I am truly obsessed with the sky.To be honest I am just obsessed with taking pictures and I want to get better.The best I can be at it. I hope everyone likes these as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment