Monday, April 18, 2011

Gods Divine Creations!





Tiny little baby feet are the most precious things aren't they? Just look at it.Don't you want to just kiss it??? This is little foot belongs to Kelsie Jean Ready . My first Grand daughter.




Meet Kelsie Jean Ready. She belongs to Ben and Kristina Ready.I am very partial in saying I have the cutest grand babies in the world!!!

If I am not mistaken the red rose means love.God created these as well.Do you ever stop to think about that? He created everything!






A powerful creation.I am so thankful he let me catch this picture.Do you ever think this is what he might like to do to us because we sin against him? People love to say he is a God of love.But the Bible states he is a jealous God and will have nothing before him!!




The rainbow is God's promise to us.As it was to Noah. He is the creator of all things. All the eyes can see.That is how I look through my lens.Stop where you are and take a look around......You will be amazed looking through God's eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment